When trying to figure out some food I straight away thought of food my mum used to make for me just as an anytime treat as a kid. Obviously with these two treats I added a little extra to make them a bit more Halloweenish. Both of these treats can be kept in the fridge in an air tight container so they can be made days before.
1 Packet (100g) Fried Noodles
200g Cooking Chocolate
2 Tablespoons Crunchy Peanut Butter
Candy eyes (optional)
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter in microwave safe bowl until a smooth paste. Best to melt in 30seconds intervals to make sure you don’t burn it.
- Add the noodles and mix them well making sure the chocolate covers them good
- Spoon the mixture onto greaseproof paper or in cupcake patty cases
- If you want to add eyes best to put them on now
- Place in fridge until set
RICE CRISPY TREATS MUMMYS
6 Cups of Rice Bubbles
250g White Chocolate
- Melt the margin in a saucepan over low heat, add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Bubbles cereal and combine until all are coated.
- Press mixture evenly into a pan coated in cooking spray – I used muffin trays so I didn’t need to slice them.
- Put in fridge until cool
- Melt chocolate in microwave (30 seconds intervals) until nice and runny and put in piping bag.
- Drizzle the chocolate back and forth onto the treats and place candy eyes on melted chocolate.
- Place treats in fridge until set and enjoy